Did you enjoy the Sub Phatty Editor presets?

Everything Sub.
IgorCristo

Did you enjoy the Sub Phatty Editor presets?

Post by IgorCristo » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:58 am

Hi! I don't know if this is already answeared, but I'd like to know if you guys had fun with the Editor presets, specially mine (IC presets). Did you?

I'm wondering because I wanted to see if it's worth it to create a new 32 patches bank for it. I already have a few to share, but I'd like to create more. Is it of any interest?

Just so you guys know, they'll be free of charge! :D

Cheers!
Moog Minimoog Voyager Performer Edition and Little Phatty Stage II | Elektron Analog Four and Analog Rytm | Mutable Instruments Ambika | Korg Minilogue

Asymetrical

Re: Did you enjoy the Sub Phatty Editor presets?

Post by Asymetrical » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:47 am

I'm not into presets but I'd love if you posted your sounds settings so I could have a go at recreating them on the panel

Fantastca

Post by Fantastca » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:45 am

I didn't know those were yours! They are sweet!

Yes! Maybe those 'softer side of Sub Phatty' sounds!
Moog Sub Phatty (firmware 2.1.12 beta, editor 1.1.0) | Ableton Live 9.7 | macOS Sierra 10.12.3

wacopacco

Post by wacopacco » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:47 pm

I found the extremely useful for learning what it can do and exploring. Some of them I've incorporated into my own presets with minor tweeks. Do it!

modoc_333

Post by modoc_333 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:03 am

wacopacco wrote:I found the extremely useful for learning what it can do and exploring. Some of them I've incorporated into my own presets with minor tweeks. Do it!

This! i loved playing the Sub with these sounds but i really enjoyed using them as starting off points.
-Keith

Guitars at Bailey Brothers Music... Birmingham, AL

MuzzFuzz

Post by MuzzFuzz » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:38 am

Hi,

I found all the presets (that is, yours and the other contributors) to be great inspiration. I never have much time to sit and noodle (just to see what I can come up with) but the Sub can clearly go places I'd never have imagined.

I'm with Asymetrical on the idea of patch sheets in addition to presets. I love to load the presets up in the editor and see how the settings contribute.

Oh, and I just want to take this opportunity to thank you and the other contributors for your work.

Cheers,
Murray.

IgorCristo

Post by IgorCristo » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:49 am

I'm glad to hear this guys! Thank you all for your kind words.
I'll work on another 32 presets batch then... :D

Is there something you guys find particularly difficult to achieve in the Sub Phatty? Maybe I could get my hands on those sounds...

Cheers!
Moog Minimoog Voyager Performer Edition and Little Phatty Stage II | Elektron Analog Four and Analog Rytm | Mutable Instruments Ambika | Korg Minilogue

blackeye

Post by blackeye » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:00 pm

The presets are great. Whether as a starting point for making ny own sound or just a good sound to use to get some actual music done and learning about synths.

I don't want to make dubstep, or use this sound as it's been so over-used but I just can't figure out how he did it. Is there an overdrive pedal involved or something?

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://m.y ... 3EVCtosvow
Sub Phatty, DSI Tempest, Microkorg XL.

blackeye

Post by blackeye » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:39 pm

Hi Igor,
I am also interested in electric guitar type sounds
Cheers. :)
Sub Phatty, DSI Tempest, Microkorg XL.

FROSTA

Post by FROSTA » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:48 pm

IgorCristo wrote:I'm glad to hear this guys! Thank you all for your kind words.
I'll work on another 32 presets batch then... :D

Is there something you guys find particularly difficult to achieve in the Sub Phatty? Maybe I could get my hands on those sounds...

Cheers!
Hi Igor....im finding neuro bass quite difficult to achieve directly from sub.p without re-sampling afterwards. Would be much appreciated if I could have 1 preset to work with and tweak, I make deep/techy drum and bass. Thanks in advance :-)

IgorCristo

Post by IgorCristo » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Hi guys! Sorry I missed some replies here...

I've passed on a very important test in my life and I'll begin my surgery residency in medicine, so I don't know if I'll get my hands on the Sub very often. I'll try my best to do something interesting for you guys, but from now on I can't really promise anything.

I'm so happy... this is a very hard achievement in my country, and I couldn't be any more lucky than I was.

Just as a "thank you" attitude, I'll give a shot on the sounds you guys asked about. :D

Cheers!