Sub Phatty Editor

Everything Sub.
Bald Eagle

Sub Phatty Editor

Post by Bald Eagle » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:18 am

Congratulations to Moog on the release of the Sub Phatty Editor … Job well done.

The lengthy beta test program only shows Moog’s commitment to quality.

So let’s all give Amos a well deserved vacation before we start sending in requests for more features. :D

mr-emulator

Re: Sub Phatty Editor

Post by mr-emulator » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:29 am

Vacation? But he said he has to work on Minitaur and if there still is time maybe on Little Phattys Firmware too? He can go an vacation once he reaches his pension age. :D

gorgolath

Post by gorgolath » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:01 pm

i am just trying the sub phatty editor stand alone for the moment with windows 7 64 bits and it is working without problems .the random function is a great plus .thanks a lot .

wingo

Post by wingo » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:21 pm

gorgolath wrote:i am just trying the sub phatty editor stand alone for the moment with windows 7 64 bits and it is working without problems .the random function is a great plus .thanks a lot .
I am LOVING the random function. It's like the surprise button. It's a fun game to go through the settings and decipher what's going on with a random patch that sounds crazy.

gorgolath

Post by gorgolath » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:16 am

yes it is really fun to play with random patchs and adjust it at your liking,but try it with the sub phatty alternate tuning, it s double pleasure. here a nice freeware software who can help to calculate ,there is more than 3800 options to choose from ...http://www.huygens-fokker.org/scala/