CV, trigger, etc. specifications

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
dingebre

CV, trigger, etc. specifications

Post by dingebre » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:56 pm

I may be just a bit slow, but I am having trouble finding specificatons for the I/O levels for the VX-352, CP-251, and my Voyager rackmount. Can someone point me to where they are listed? I want to use external CV's, gates, etc. from my other gear with the Voyager and a CP-251 but don't want to screw up something.

Thanks
David

mayidunk

Re: CV, trigger, etc. specifications

Post by mayidunk » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:24 pm

dingebre wrote:I may be just a bit slow, but I am having trouble finding specificatons for the I/O levels for the VX-352, CP-251, and my Voyager rackmount. Can someone point me to where they are listed? I want to use external CV's, gates, etc. from my other gear with the Voyager and a CP-251 but don't want to screw up something.

Thanks
David
The manual that came with my CP-251 lists impedances, voltages, and other technical details for its outputs on pages 26 thru 28. Pages 70 & 71 of my Voyager manual lists the same information for the VX-351. I would imagine that using these values, you should be able to figure out the necessary voltages and impedances that are needed to trigger the RME using other gear.

If the RME manual doesn't have a section for the VX-351, there is a .pdf file available on the Moog Music website.

Hope this helps
Bob