After-pressure mod

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
monads

After-pressure mod

Post by monads » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:32 pm

Hi all,

I sent my Voyager in for this mod but after playing with it I can't manage to get any of sounds out of the Voyager like in Steve's videos. Am I missing something? For example, I'll go to Pot Mapping SRC:Pressure, Dest: OSC2 Freq, Normal, 100% and I get faint changes in sound when hitting a key or nothing really at all unless I bang on the key :? I've tried other Destinations with the same result.

I'm wondering if this mod got missed because I had the filter-glid mod performed at the same time (which works fine).

till

Post by till » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:40 pm

Does it work if you route the after touch through the mod bus #2 ?

Even before the aftertouch mod, the aftertouch was kind of working. But it was more or less behaving in an nil to max way without being able to control the aftertouch modulation somewhere in between.

So if there is nothing happening, it might be something else. I am not using pot mapping that often to to tell you if this should work.
But it does work on pitch if you do it with the mod bus.
keep on turning these Moog knobs

Sequence:
Prodigy * minimoog '79 * Voyager * MF102 * MF103 * MF104z * MP201 * Taurus 3 * Minitaur * Sub Phatty * MF105 * Minimoog 2017+ MUSE * One 16

monads

Post by monads » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:31 am

Thank till for the response. I tried what you described, but it's just like that in either little to max fashion. Don't know what's going on. Going to inquire tech support about it.

monads