voyager sounds - moognase

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
monads

Post by monads » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:16 pm

martin wrote:i immediately ditched all the original patches.
I did the same. I think you starting something with the banana used as a modulation item for the touchscreen "and now new from Moog...Moog Fruit!!! Use them to modulate your touchscreen and gain creative control! Eat them when your hungry! Get them now and available in all sizes/colors!!!" :wink:

synthetic

Post by synthetic » Wed May 23, 2007 10:15 pm

I love your music. Thank you for sharing it.

donato

Post by donato » Thu May 24, 2007 6:15 pm

Great job. I'm very impressed. You should share your patches with the moogspace community. Then people might actually start signing up. I particularly like the drum and bell sounds in the second track.

martin

Post by martin » Thu May 24, 2007 6:38 pm

thank you very much for listening and commenting!

:D

unfortunately, my prodigy has been very ill during the completion of these new songs, and shortly before finalising them, i had to bring it to the hospital in order to undergo surgery, so most of the new music up these days was done with his sister nelly, a dx100. although she's a tough cookie, she misses snorri smörbjörnson, the prodigy, for his boldness and support.

:cry:

snorri, the ailing prodigy, has suffered a fuse collaps, multiple socket fractures and a severe wire-joint discombobulation with anearobic irregularities of the frequency synapses and is undergoing rhinoplasty with blu-tack so his dodgy knob won't fall off anymore. severe stuff.

:cry:

... but it is expected to get back home very soon to join the family again!

:D

jon_kull

Post by jon_kull » Thu May 24, 2007 7:47 pm

martin wrote:unfortunately, my prodigy has been very ill during the completion of these new songs, and shortly before finalising them, i had to bring it to the hospital in order to undergo surgery, so most of the new music up these days was done with his sister nelly, a dx100.
I check your website every couple weeks in hope of hearing something new. I thought the last batch sounded less 'moogy' than usual...now I know why. Great stuff nonetheless...