The Book 'Creating Sounds With The MiniMoog Voyager'.

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
kk

The Book 'Creating Sounds With The MiniMoog Voyager'.

Post by kk » Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:55 pm

Hello Friends,

Well I really dont know what to say but I think Bob Moogs [with great respect to the Dr.] should come up with a book called 'Creating Sounds With The MiniMoog Voyager'..I really dont know what you guys think..I have come to realise that analogue modules are great modules and should be studied with great interest..I have also come to realise that some analogue synth makers do have this sought of books..like the Virus and Clavia..and I guess some other ones too.

I really dont know if this idea is a good one but just tot of posting it..or is there such a book? :?: :!: :roll:

After so much research and an analogue synthesisers I have come to realise the power of my Voyager and fell in love with it more and more and cant afford to sell it away like some will do at ebay.com and will please advice us we aint yet pros on analogue synth should please study more and spend more time with just ONE analogue synthesiser than fiddling with too of them...yes I admit most of them are tempting and are always have gobsmacking..one of our problem is that we really dont spend time with them learning what the next Voyage will lead us to exxept you are trying to achieve a desired sound.

Need I say less or more, I need to give props to www.soundonsound.com this guys are great at impacting knowledge, I a chest of knowledge..I registered with them and I ahd accessed to loads of info from 1994 till date..I wish you guys knew about this..I guess most of do..and I will advice those of interested to register too for plenty of info on analogue synths, recording, sampling e.t.c

I hope somebody gets to reply...thanks guys :)
Regards,
'kk'

kk

Post by kk » Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:21 pm

Thank you very much MC, and and can see that Dr. Moogs has a book [Moog, Bob; Roger Powell; Tom Rhea; Steave Porcaro-Synthesizer Basics]..well I guess that solved my problem..just still wish there was a book with the name I have suggested...well maybe it is not neccessary...believe me MC..the Voyager is a great Analogue beast and should have a reference book on how to create sounds even replicating other instruments with it and also I want to believe even the pro's will support such idea... :roll: :roll: : :wink:

...and regards the links you gave me..I just told one of my friend now via e-mail that great books are always sold...no matter how much ontent you get from the internet...they can never be compared to somebody 24-48 months of writing..in some cases more...

Anyways..thanks..another person should please feel free to write his/her opinion. :)

Regards,
'kk'