2016 used Minimoog prices

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
VCO

2016 used Minimoog prices

Post by VCO » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:23 pm

I wonder what the effect this will have on used Minimoog prices from 2016 being that the Minimoog is now back in production in 2022 and it’s new as well. I got a quote of 5000 dollars but that’s just one
And thier known to be high at least in my experience. The used market for the Minimoog reissue pricing was sometimes as high as $6000 I think that was gouging though and mostly on reverb.com
I would think the used market from 2016 would have to come down. I wonder how many new minimoogs will be made. I readthat it had some improvement in the mixer from talking to a salesperson but then again that was a salesperson could be true not sure. At least there’s more minimoogs available. So now there’s the orginal Minimoog modelD, the Minimoog voyager, the Minimoog voyager XL and the 2022 Minimoog reissue. I wonder if they’ll ever be a voyager reissue?

VCO

Re: 2016 used Minimoog prices

Post by VCO » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:38 pm

The new moog Minimoog price rivals that of the oberhiem ob8X. $5000 For $ 10,000 you can have both.

VCO

Re: 2016 used Minimoog prices

Post by VCO » Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:43 pm

Glad I got my Minimoog voyager when I did in 2015. The sequential pro3 SE new and the voyager used set me back
$4600 dollars and I thought that was a lot. I wonder if they reissue the voyager if the pricing will increase as well you would think. I’m sure it’s a great synth the 2022 Minimoog is ,it seems like all the Minimoog iterations only seem to go up.
It seems like the retro market must be a success considering the prophet5rev 4 and prophet 10 and the oberhiem ob8X
Have all been rereleased. The past is not prologue it’s nostalgic and highly profitable the 2022 Minimoog is more than the prophet 5 rev4 and prophet10 If you want it here it is come and get it but you better hurry cause it may not last crazy how I can remember Paul McCartney and badfinger from years ago. I’m older than the Minimoog modelD so sad.
I saw on utube vintage keys studio where theyhad the organ that was used on Lucy in the sky with diamonds and being for the benefit of mister kite. George Harrison used a modular moog on here comes the sun. Amazing how innovative the Beatles were back in the day . Takes me back to my childhood. The abbey road album was before the Minimoog model D was released.