voyager afterpressure unwanted pitch change

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
falconhob

voyager afterpressure unwanted pitch change

Post by falconhob » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:32 pm

This one should be easy, but I've spent hours trying to figure it out with no success. I've set both mod busses amount to zero, all 4 pot maps away from afterpressure and I still get a ~semitone pitch change when I apply AP. The amount of pitch change is slightly different for each Osc and I can't figure out why they are changing at all.

I'm new to the voyager (wanted one for 10 years and finally found one) and I've combed through the manual several times but I'm just not seeing what is happening.

Any suggestions?
Wayne

Voyager XL, Minitaur

stiiiiiiive

Re: voyager afterpressure unwanted pitch change

Post by stiiiiiiive » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:01 pm

Hi falconhob.

I think some modulation can be set through menus, on a "regular" Voyager -read a Voyager other than Old School, which is the only one I had the opportunity to play.

Anyone, correct me.

armandoc

Re: voyager afterpressure unwanted pitch change

Post by armandoc » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:46 pm

had something kind of similar happen but it was channel pressure midi data. Would just send random info for no reason. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34440

Did you happen to reset all the settings back to factory default via the menu? If it still does it after that something else hardware related has to be an issue. Next steps would be to contact Moog support.