Voyager OS

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
Ford87

Voyager OS

Post by Ford87 » Tue May 12, 2020 8:30 am

Hello,

The L/mono and Right outputs work independently but wont work together in stereo. When I patch into the Right output it shuts off the left. I've run stereo out with success in the past. Is this a filter issue? Could a side of it be bad?Anyone else experience this issue?A Fix? I've emailed customer service and they have sent me the output calibration procedure but it seems the adjustment is only done on the left/mono side.

Markyboard

Re: Voyager OS

Post by Markyboard » Wed May 13, 2020 11:32 am

Sounds like an identical issue with this one:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33716

poshiya9890

Post by poshiya9890 » Fri May 15, 2020 7:45 am

Hey @markyboard, as you shared the thread for this issue, but not able to resolve and come here for the solution. can you share any updated thread ?

Thanks in advance

Markyboard

Post by Markyboard » Fri May 15, 2020 4:20 pm

There's a good chance you have a failed part and this will need servicing . Are you wanting to troubleshoot this yourself? Do you have a scope and such?

Have you confirmed that the left channel is out based on the test I suggested in the provided link? If so then the next thing I'd want to know is if the left channel is also out on the headphone output. Please provide explicit detail of your observations. It would be helpful to try both filter modes (LP/LP & LP/HP) and the number of poles for each. If there's something you don't understand I''ll be happy to explain it.