Minimoog Model D IOS app

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
udream

Minimoog Model D IOS app

Post by udream » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:39 pm

I got an email notification of a free app. But clicking on the download tab takes me to an App Store Preview and User review page with no further instructions or way to get the app. Opening up the notification in my browser makes no difference. Anyone figured out how to get the download?

Suspish

Re: Minimoog Model D IOS app

Post by Suspish » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:22 pm

Sure, just search for it on the app store and download it there. It is free for the time being for everyone.

Analog Prophet

Post by Analog Prophet » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:38 am

I have mixed feelings about the Minimoog Model D app and Moog’s other apps.

I’m happy everybody have virtual access to these classic instruments, including myself.

At the other hand I have question marks in the context of the legacy of Moog that is an important part of Moog Music today. The interface was a big part of the philosophy behind Bob Moog’s instruments. For the Minimoog he pointed out the benefit of good space between the knobs as the physical knobs was meant to be used as expression when performing a Moog synthesizer. He also pointed out that music produced by single musicians as music (in somehow) is listened by single listeners and music in a social context (a band etc) targeted a social context (a group of people, such friends, listening to music). Music to him was something that united people.

Of course, times has been changed since that. But in the context of the legacy of Bob Moog I have mixed feelings about Moog producing software instrument. I have nothing against software instruments and the main part of music I produce I chose software instruments. But when it comes to after work hours or when friends visit only passion roles and the legacy of Bob Moog legacy (and other great instrument pioneers as well as newcomers) is the natural choice of breathing music.

You can call me old and conservative, I don't mind - I am vintage and prefer vintage

Iaamusic

Post by Iaamusic » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:07 pm

I get what you’re saying, but they need to survive too, and I suspect that’s why they moved some iOS products forward. I don’t know Moogs accounts and sales strategy, but if that iOS cash flow keeps the engineers knocking out the classic vintage kit, fair play I say.

johnamaro

Post by johnamaro » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:19 am

udream wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:39 pm I got an email notification of a free app. But clicking on the download tab takes me to an App Store Preview and User review page with no further instructions or way to get the app. Opening up the notification in my browser makes no difference. Anyone figured out how to get the download?
The email notification you received and the site you went to by clicking on it will be available on the app's site net or on the app store. I also received an email notification and this OG WhatsApp app When I clicked on that link, there was no way to download, so I searched the internet and found many sites like this one https://gbapps.net/ogwhatsapp-apk/where you can easily download this OG WhatsApp app.

I have also found that minimoog model D App on App store here is the link.
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/minimoog- ... 1339418001

lok90

Post by lok90 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:54 am

udream wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:39 pm I got an email notification of a free app. But clicking on the download tab takes me to an App Store Preview and User review page with no further instructions or way to get the app. Opening up the notification in my browser makes no difference. Anyone figured out how to get the download?GBWhatsApp
I got too..!

hoobsdk

Post by hoobsdk » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:46 am

When it works, then provide the option of further download link, that's it. WhatsApp Plus Download

benders

Post by benders » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:02 am

Dude same here, except I actually didn’t own this yet as finances have been extremely tight for quite a while.. Was doing my nightly check for new, on sale and free apps a bit ago and as I’m scrolling down the list not really expecting anything (I usually check a few times or more a day - “Hi, my name is Andrew and I’m an appoholic”...) when all the sudden my eyes see the words “Moog” and then glance over to see “Free” and before my brain even had time to process what it had seen my mouth had already spontaneously yelled out “WHAT!!!???!!!”... Of course I couldn’t not do a fist pump and go “yessssssssss”..... So rad of Moog to kick down this gem of a synth and for such an awesome reason... I Love Moog!

Anabella128

Post by Anabella128 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:54 am

hoobsdk wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:46 am When it works, then provide the option of further download link, that's it. FMWhatsApp
It actually works as you can try it for yourself. There is not any need to wait for that.
Last edited by Anabella128 on Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

RogerEye1253

Post by RogerEye1253 » Wed May 25, 2022 9:20 am

Suspish wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:22 pm Sure, just search for it on the app store and download it there.Soul Knight Mod APK
It is free for the time being for everyone.
Is it still free? I am afraid they might have introduced new pro version. That being said, I want to know, how to get the free version of it? Last time I saw it was free.

kakashi

Post by kakashi » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:11 pm

RogerEye1253 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:20 am
Suspish wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:22 pm Sure, just search for it on the avoid app store and download it there.
It is free for the time being for everyone.
Is it still free? I am afraid they might have introduced new pro version. That being said, I want to know, how to get the free version of it? Last time I saw it was free.
Hi there, Is it free or not? I also really want to get it.
Last edited by kakashi on Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kakashi,
:D

VCO

Post by VCO » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:00 pm

I have an iPad pro and I have animoogz. What are your thoughts about the Minimoog app.
What would you consider the pros and cons of this app? I would be interested to here what you think. Thanks

VCO

Post by VCO » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:05 pm

What is the cost of the Minimoog model D I O S app? Don’t you have to have some other hardware to use it ? Such as a midi controller that has a certain usb compliance? And I thought there was something about a camera card or something to that effect. Thanks

till

Post by till » Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:14 am

VCO wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:05 pm What is the cost of the Minimoog model D I O S app?
See at an app store (Google or Apple).
keep on turning these Moog knobs

Sequence:
Prodigy * minimoog '79 * Voyager * MF102 * MF103 * MF104z * MP201 * Taurus 3 * Minitaur * Sub Phatty * MF105 * Minimoog 2017+ MUSE * One 16

bichuelo

Post by bichuelo » Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:09 pm

It's currently on 50% discount as well as the Model 15 app!
http://audiotecna.info
T-III, Voyager, VX-351, Slim Phatty, Model D, Sub Phatty, Subsequent 37, Minitaur, all moogerfoogers and minifoogers, EW+, Theremini, Model 15, Filtatron, Animoog, Model D App, iOS 11 Mother-32, DFAM, Werkstatt, Win7, High Sierra