Electric Organic NOT Acoustic Organic

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
kk

Electric Organic NOT Acoustic Organic

Post by kk » Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:01 pm

Dear Moog Friends,

I trully appreciate those of you who wrote concerning the subject "Re-creating Organic Instruments with the Voyager" . Thank you very much for replyin'. But it seems some of you did not understand the message I posted :( ..when I mean organic..I didn't mean acoustic..for example..acoustic guitars, acoustic grand pianos e.t.c What I meant was re-creatin' organic instruments that are powered by electric current, examples are Electric Pianos - Clavinets, Hammonds, Organs e.t.c - Electric Bass, and so on. Sincerely, I will never use a Grand Piano synth patch or an Acoustic Guitar synth patch from any module..I'll rather use the real instrument rather...tho' some songs I write and produce demand these patches most especially Dance, Hip Hop and Pop music.

Yes, the Voyager can immitate acoustic materials..say the acoustic Grand Piano..but it will never be perfect...but I beleive very much that the Voyager can re-create electric instruments becos of the relationship in thier electric tonal characteristics and quality.

Anyone who has any addition to this topic should please reply..but still I am still grateful to you guyz for replying the message..you guyz are great and wonderful...most obvious is your high intelligence in subtractive analogue synthesis :idea: ..since I sent the message to the board, I have gotten materials..loads of materials from books, to articles discussin' the the indepth of subtractive analog synthesis..this books and articles also with my practical module [the Voyager] will take me nothing less than 6 - 12 months of tireless study and practice :idea: not forgettin'..lots of fun :wink: ...thank you guys.

Sincere regards,
'kk'

PS: In my last postin' I realised I added some real materials for re-recreation [flutes and strings]..I actually meant it Pop materials...please forive me.