Moog Music Forum

Share Ideas and Pass the word

Model D reissue, Keyboard tuning error NOT working?

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers

Re: Model D reissue, Keyboard tuning error NOT working?

Postby Dr.Sax » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:48 am

I def. needed to update my firmware to get everything working as described.
Dr.Sax

Postby Oldworldman » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:40 pm

I have contacted Adam Pryor in tech support about this because mine straight out of the box new had this issue.

We verified that Firmware version 1.8 was in the unit successfully and even reloaded it successfully without any change to the issue.

My particular symptom was I had a sub oscillator clicking noise after I initiated the function and pressed a key, not no sound completely like some of you have stated. I then had no Oscillator control after that either.

Here is a video clip I sent to tech support demonstrating the problem I had with my unit: https://youtu.be/qr6H9NN_DJY

They had a unit on the bench that did exactly the same thing. As of now, all we can do as Minimoog Reissue Owner's, is wait for the next version of Firmware that will fix this problem and upload it when it is available if you want this turn on function to work.

If you have a minimoog reissue to where this function works, then you are lucky. I will keep all of you posted via this forum if the next firmware version works as I will be receiving Beta test versions to see if it will work in my unit.
Oldworldman

Postby Analogmofo » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:27 am

Any word on a fix for this, I have the recent Walnut version and have the same issue
Analogmofo

Previous

Return to Minimoog Forum