Minimoog voyager select series ..audio

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
shalabh

Minimoog voyager select series ..audio

Post by shalabh » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:03 pm

Hello ,i just got my hands on a second hands on Minimoog voyager select series,now issue i am facing is that i get sound out of only one monitor unless i toggle the switch in MODE ,which is at the bottom of filters.When it is on dual pass ,output on only one speakers,toggled to highpass sounds get balanced in both monitors.I am using Apogee ensemble as sound card ,and motu midi express as midi .Please advice if anyone faced this issue or have any solutions.
Thank you

latigid on

Re: Minimoog voyager select series ..audio

Post by latigid on » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:36 pm

Are both outputs connected? Is the right output connected by mistake?

In dual low pass mode, try with the left output only -- do the cutoff and spacing controls work properly? Now try the right output.

In high pass--low pass mode, do you get proper band pass when adjusting the cutoff and spacing controls? It doesn't matter which output you use for this.

shalabh

Re: Minimoog voyager select series ..audio

Post by shalabh » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:34 pm

Thanks a lot for your reply,yes i have connected both the left and right audio outputs to the inputs of my sound card,may be that's the mistake i have done ,I will try as recommended, i was going thru the manual it mentioned the same thing ,much appreciated your response .
Thank you