Default Trigger Mode / Keyboard Mode

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
M-Prod

Default Trigger Mode / Keyboard Mode

Post by M-Prod » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:23 pm

I wondered. Is there a way to set the Trigger mode and keyboard mode to other defaults? My default is lower Lower Key / Single Trigger, where i would prefer Last Key / Multi Trigger.

MacAquinas

Re: Default Trigger Mode / Keyboard Mode

Post by MacAquinas » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:22 pm

Using the -/ +1 buttons while in those settings changes the option. So yes you can set it to Last Key and Multi Trigger.

KEYBOARD MODE allows you to select one of 4 types of keyboard priority for a preset. The keyboard priority determines what happens when more than one key is pressed on the keyboard. To set the Keyboard Mode, use the +/-1 buttons to select one of the following options:
Lower Key (the lowest key pressed sounds)
Higher Key (the highest key pressed sounds)
Last Key (the most recent key pressed sounds)
1 Key Only (the first key pressed sounds)"

TRIGGER MODE allows you to select how the envelopes are triggered when more than one key is pressed on the keyboard. To set the Trigger Mode, use the +/-1 buttons to select one of the following options:
Single Trigger (legato, envelopes aren’t retriggered until keys are fully released)
Multi Trigger (each time a new note sounds, the envelopes are triggered)
Black Minimoog Voyager XL, Sub37, Slim Phatty, Mother-32, MF-104M SD, MF-105M, MP-201, CP-251, Theremini, Animoog ;-) . Roland Fantom G8 & Integra-7, Korg MS-20

M-Prod

Post by M-Prod » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:09 am

Ok sorry for a very, very late reply. Thanks for you answer, I am aware of the fact that I can change it. My question if I can change it to be DEFAULT, mainly so it loads when I set the voyager to panel mode.

Markyboard

Post by Markyboard » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:36 am

There's no global setting for these parameters, they're selectable/progammable for each patch. You have to save the patch with the desired trigger and keyboard mode. On power up the Voyager defaults to the last patch that was used.