midilifestyle

Re: Voyager TNT (Tips & Tricks) - Oscilllator 3 Out Of The B

Post by midilifestyle » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:27 am

OP is straight gangsta

Thank you, kind OP

bichuelo

Post by bichuelo » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:22 am

Amazing! I didn't have a chance to try this until today.

Any chance this can be made into a Squarewave document, including the three oscillators with individual outputs for Knobtweak, Greg?
http://audiotecna.info
T-III, Voyager, VX-351, Slim Phatty, Model D, Sub Phatty, Subsequent 37, Minitaur, all moogerfoogers and minifoogers, EW+, Theremini, Model 15, Filtatron, Animoog, Model D App, iOS 11 Mother-32, DFAM, Werkstatt, Win7, High Sierra

GregAE

Post by GregAE » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:12 pm

bichuelo wrote:Amazing! I didn't have a chance to try this until today.

Any chance this can be made into a Squarewave document, including the three oscillators with individual outputs for Knobtweak, Greg?

I've been meaning to do this ever since I posted the original here on the forums. Hopefully I'll get around to it in the near future. For now, you have all the tools you need to replicate and experiment with this technique in this message thread.

FYI: A few KnobTweak docs that are labeled 'Squarewave' were actually done under that site name many years ago. 'Squarewave' was the original name of my Moog resource web site, and many of the articles I wrote took that name. Squarewave went away after it merged with Moog's own ill-fated 'MoogSpace' experiment in the mid-2000s. MoogSpace didn't last very long, and after its demise I resurrected the Moog resource site, this time calling it 'KnobTweak'. All of the original Squarewave articles are re-posted there with the old name.

And now you know... :D

ummagumma

Post by ummagumma » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:46 pm

THANKS GREG!!

this is all very useful stuff, I am glad you resurrected it & kept it available for everyone

Strider

Re: Voyager TNT (Tips & Tricks) - Oscilllator 3 Out Of The Box

Post by Strider » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:03 pm

Sorry to necro this thread, but I find it very interesting. As others have said, you can technically access all 3 oscillators via PGM Source and the ring/tip cable.

I decided to try this out. It doesn't feel like the attenuator is doing enough because it comes out extremely loud regardless of speaker volume or attenuator level. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I don't want to risk damaging expensive gear.