Show us your mounted golden knob!

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
cageswood

Re: Show us your mounted golden knob!

Post by cageswood » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:55 am

I'm in Ballarat and ordered it from memory in Oct/Nov and still no sign either :(

artpunk

Post by artpunk » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:54 am

cages wood wrote:I'm in Ballarat and ordered it from memory in Oct/Nov and still no sign either :(
If you bought your Voyager and registered with Moog, providing a postal address, technically you shouldn't have had to order one. They were being sent out as a free gift to all registered Voyager owners to commemorate the 10th Anniversary of the Voyager MiniMoog. Apparently they shipped in August?
http://www.moogmusic.com/news/knobs-have-left-building
The ones bound for Australia must have been sent by surface mail via the Pacific Ocean floor ...perhaps they hit a snag at the Northern Hebrides Trench? :roll:
Cheers,
Cameron

"Information is not knowledge.
Knowledge is not wisdom.
Wisdom is not truth.
Truth is not beauty.
Beauty is not love.
Love is not music.
Music is THE BEST."
— Frank Zappa

cageswood

Post by cageswood » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:41 pm

It's odd.I have it registered,still no sign of it.

cageswood

Post by cageswood » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:44 pm

I now realise what's happened.I've moved since i registered and haven't updated the details with Moog :( Would i be able to get another ?

ebo

Post by ebo » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:40 am

the gold knob arrived today !!!
thanks Moog.
http://youtu.be/bFwdUlrcGhA

J C Selector

Post by J C Selector » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:22 pm

:( Still nothing down under yet.

Fooger_;-)

Post by Fooger_;-) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:59 am

Yeeesssss! :D 8)
ImageMoogGoldenKnob by miximac, on Flickr
kind regards
Fooger ;o)

JnGd

Post by JnGd » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:33 pm

the golden knob.JPG
here it is...MF-Miaowww at rest...
tank you all at Moog Music, SFM & Moog-Audio!
Last edited by JnGd on Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

moogie instructor

Post by moogie instructor » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:04 am

hmmmmmmmmm here in holland were still waiting for the golden knob my poor voyager old school still has to live with her ordinary knobs
maybe someday moog will find out about our little cold frog country in a corner of the world
minimoog voyager oldschool 0674 ,vx351,mf101/102/103/104z,signature edition/105/cp251//ehx16seconddigitaldelay/boss sp202//dd3/dsd3/syb3/rc2plus 40 boss pedals/ehx superego/fabtone and a te op-1

synthwalker

Post by synthwalker » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:24 pm

fyvewytches

Post by fyvewytches » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:08 am

moogie instructor wrote:hmmmmmmmmm here in holland were still waiting for the golden knob my poor voyager old school still has to live with her ordinary knobs
maybe someday moog will find out about our little cold frog country in a corner of the world
The gifts were sent out in Benelux last december. You should probably contact Amptec who distributes Moog products there.
Latest track, Dancing On The Ecliptic http://soundcloud.com/ianman/dancing-on ... iptic-demo

lsd

Post by lsd » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:10 pm

Hi All,

I too never received mine. I live in the UK. I moved house too, in oct 2013. Surely I should have received it by then? Does anyone else in the UK have theirs? Sorry if that's already been answered, I jumped to the end of the thread.

If they've not been sent to UK yet, does anyone know how you change your registered address, should it be done on moogmusic.com rather than the forum?

Cheers,

Liam.
Minimoog Model D, Voyager, Arp Odessey, Arp Solina string ensemble, Roland V synth, Jomox X base09, Novation supernova.

Vsyevolod

Post by Vsyevolod » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:30 pm

Hate to say it, but that particular ship has most likely sailed. If you haven't received it by now, it's highly unlikely that you ever will at this point.

It's a free gift. And no amount of proper records can match everyone's expectations. It's great that Moog did this. And a bit of a bummer to hear people still bitching about it after all this time. 'No good deed goes unpunished' and all that...

Honestly? I received one and didn't care for it so I sent it to a fellow list member who wanted it more than I did. I still really appreciate the good will that Moog has generated in this gesture.

It's all good.

Stephen

lsd

Post by lsd » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:43 am

Um, don't think I was bitching about it, just asking if any uk peeps had received it or not. Completely forgot about it until had a browse on here for first time in a year. Would be nice to have but it's no biggie.

Liam.
Minimoog Model D, Voyager, Arp Odessey, Arp Solina string ensemble, Roland V synth, Jomox X base09, Novation supernova.

RichardK

Post by RichardK » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:12 am

Mine arrived in, I think, August 2013 - and I was a little cheeky in that I was still registered as owning SS321 even though it had gone elsewhere by then. I knew I'd get another one day, so when it arrived I kept it safe, and then finally... got my replacement Voyager.

In some ways I think it looks kinda odd. But damnit, I wanted this synth back and everything it should be, so it stays and the original is stored in the bag the new one came in.

I suspect most UK people got them around that time, surely?
10733969_10153316240192586_1541548717610858369_n.jpg
Some things hurt more than cars & girls
Sound: Voyager PE, VX-351, CP-251; AIRA, MiniNova, Karma, Reason, Maschine, OP-1
Control: Zaquencer, Reason, Panorama P4