Voyager Performer Lunar Impact

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
Synthtron

Voyager Performer Lunar Impact

Post by Synthtron » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:36 am

I am thinking about getting a Voyager Performer and have been looking at the Lunar Impact version that Nova Muisk offers (wish they offered some kind of pay as you play or financing though). I have an Old School and would like a different look and of course the additional features of the Performer. I'm not sure if I like the flashing mod wheels though.
Anyone out there have one and want to comment on yours?
Juno-60 | JX-3p | Juno-106 | D-50 | D-5 | W-50 | JV-1080 | Fantom X6 | Jupiter-80 | Jupiter-50 | DX-7 | SY-35 | MX-49 | Timbre Wolf | Werkstatt-01
http://www.synthtron.com

Spitfire

Re: Voyager Performer Lunar Impact

Post by Spitfire » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:31 am

Get it. I love mine. It's my favorite piece in the studio and there's some pretty stuff around here. The color scheme on that synth is just so elegant.

Cool thing, too, is that since I live a short drive from NM, I went and picked it up personally (instead of dealing with shipping and people throwing my synth around a plane, truck, etc.) and they let me pick my own serial number. It was the lowest they had at the time: 010.

In the end, a Minimoog Voyager is a great investment. It sounds just perfect. I never have to EQ it in a mix... every patch I design just works perfectly straight out of those two wonderful stereo outs.

Go for it and enjoy. :mrgreen:
Minimoog Model D / Moog Little Phatty TE / DSI Prophet 08 / Elektron Digitone / Elektron Octatrack Mkii / Clavia Nord Wave / Nord Drum II / Clavia Nord Lead 3 / Roland TR-707 / Roland TB-03 / Korg MS-20 / Access Virus TI 2 Polar / Roland SH-101 /:mrgreen:

SSquirrel

Post by SSquirrel » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Hell I'm in Kentucky but 7 hours each way might still be better than trusting shipping. Plus the folks (was gonna say guys but I have spoken to one woman there heh) at NM seem very cool and I would love getting to look around in there awhile.

Synthtron

Post by Synthtron » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:43 pm

I am in Virginia and Nova Musik is too far for pick up. Besides Moog had to ship it there.
Juno-60 | JX-3p | Juno-106 | D-50 | D-5 | W-50 | JV-1080 | Fantom X6 | Jupiter-80 | Jupiter-50 | DX-7 | SY-35 | MX-49 | Timbre Wolf | Werkstatt-01
http://www.synthtron.com

Beisbol

Post by Beisbol » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:38 pm

Just got one and I love it. I picked this one because I felt that the backlit version was a bit tacky. Get it if you can, these machines change lives