Some Voyager pics from this weekend's gig!

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
drcarver

Some Voyager pics from this weekend's gig!

Post by drcarver » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:53 pm

We had some good friends from Nashville come down this weekend for a really fun gig. I managed to snag some pics of the rig. We video taped the whole show, so I'll have some clips soon!

David Duncan, Adam Nitti, Brent Mason, Chris Carver, Jason Palmer
New album available!

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/chriscarver

Kenneth

Re: Some Voyager pics from this weekend's gig!

Post by Kenneth » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:41 pm

Sweet rig. I feel like you just shouldn't stack a Moog. It's not that it is inefficient; it makes sense, but Moog instruments certainly demand to be connected with directly, without having other keyboards in the way. You want to have it just where you want it, so you can have your hands all over it for extended periods of time. :wink:
Moog Matriarch, ARP Odyssey MKII, Roland Juno-60, Yamaha DX7, Yamaha VSS-30

EMwhite

Post by EMwhite » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Nice. Would like to hear some audio!

I was to see Nitti in Pennsylvania this weekend for a clinic but couldn't work it out scheduling wise. He's da' man.

Looks to be a Nord Stage with a Hammond on top, Voyager to the right? Am I missing something else? (and what happened to your Rhodes, doesn't travel well?)
'76 Minimoog, Taurus 3, Oberheim FVS + Son of 2-voice; Sequential ProOne; Juno 106; Moog Model 15; Kurzweil 250; Hammond M3; and a handful of Fender Basses Flickr!

drcarver

Post by drcarver » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:44 am

Adam is the man for sure!! It is always a pleasure to play with him. He's one of the nicest cats in the business as well! Brent Mason is no slouch either!! :lol:

As for the rig, you got it. The Rhodes mostly stays in the studio these days for remote sessions. I've been using the Nord Stage to cover all my live piano stuff for about a year now. Although I'm seriously looking at the Stage 2 (I'm still using the 1st version).
New album available!

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/chriscarver

Wavepackets

Post by Wavepackets » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:26 pm

Nice setup! Looks like a fun gig. Do you have any links to audio from the gig or from the group?