Feedback trick

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
Newmoog

Feedback trick

Post by Newmoog » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:49 pm

What's your favorite way of using the feedback trick to overdrive the filters on a Voyager? I mean, do you patch only one of the outputs (L or R) to the external input?

GregAE

Re: Feedback trick

Post by GregAE » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:37 am

Take a look at "Kicking It Up A Notch", an article I wrote a few years ago that addresses different overdrive techniques on the Voyager. Look in:

KnobTweak > Files > Voyager > Kicking It Up A Notch

Cheers!

- Greg

mayidunk

Post by mayidunk » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:54 pm

GregAE wrote:Take a look at "Kicking It Up A Notch", an article I wrote a few years ago that addresses different overdrive techniques on the Voyager. Look in:

KnobTweak > Files > Voyager > Kicking It Up A Notch

Cheers!

- Greg
I got locked out of my Yahoo account many moons ago, and I really don't ever intend to mess with them again, as they ended up being too much of a hassle to be worth it. Any chance you might make some of these files available here on the Moog Music Forum? Perhaps you could post some links that would at least enable us to DL them from the KT site without having to log onto Yahoo?

Newmoog

Post by Newmoog » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:27 pm

GregAE wrote:Take a look at "Kicking It Up A Notch", an article I wrote a few years ago that addresses different overdrive techniques on the Voyager. Look in: KnobTweak > Files > Voyager > Kicking It Up A Notch
Great article, thanks a lot Greg!