SOLD: MOOG Voyager Electric Blue Mahogany

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
TheRocco

SOLD: MOOG Voyager Electric Blue Mahogany

Post by TheRocco » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:45 pm

SOLD, thanks KYSH!:

The latest model MOOG MiniMoog Voyager Electric Blue Mahogany (Sweetwater exclusive Mahogany wood cabinet) in like new condition, home studio use only-- LOWER PRICE: $2200 local pickup Santa Monica.

If you want to use PayPal and have it shipped (US), add $125.

I am original owner, had it for about 6 months, I had my fun.

Leave Private Message or email rocco at angel city books dot com

Have Original Box, Manual, CDs with the Editor Librarian.

Analog Synth with 896 Presets, MIDI and Control Panel Updates, Select Mahogany Cabinet, Electric Blue Backlight.

This special Minimoog Voyager Select synth is housed in a Sweetwater Exclusive mahogany cabinet and features a stunning electric blue backlit panel. This fantastic-looking package is only part of the appeal of the Minimoog Voyager, which includes V3.0 updates (including editor/librarian software) to bring it into the present day with equal parts style and functionality. The latest version has seven banks of 128 presets, for a total of 896. Of these, 704 come pre-loaded with patches from dozens of luminaries from the keyboard world. MIDI enhancements actually give the Minimoog Voyager the ability to work better with older MIDI equipment.

NOTE: The oscilloscope you see is just a loose piece of paper I put over the touch control panel.

To read the complete product info, here's the Sweetwater link:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/VoyagerSEBM/
Last edited by TheRocco on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

TheRocco

Re: For Sale: MOOG Voyager Electric Blue Mahogany

Post by TheRocco » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Voyager still available, write me at Rocco at Angel City Books dot com, you are welcome to come by my used bookstore/record store and see and play. Great cash local price for anyone interested in Santa Monica: $2200.

Thanks!

TheRocco

Re: For Sale: MOOG Voyager Electric Blue Mahogany

Post by TheRocco » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:13 pm

SOLD, thanks KYSH!