Blank Patch Cards Please!

Mother-32, DFAM, Subharmonicon, Grandmother, Matriarch
MaxFerency

Blank Patch Cards Please!

Post by MaxFerency » Tue May 31, 2022 9:41 am

I recently got a DFAM and was thinking it would be great if Moog sold a 50 pack of a blank version of cardboard patch cards that come with it. It would basically be the same thing but without the orange dots and lines. That would be a much easier way to recall patches than having to look back and forth from one of their printable pages. They could do the same for the Mother and Subharmonicon too!
Max Ferency | http://maxferency.org | max [at] maxferency [dot] org
SYSTEM: macOS & Logic X Pro
GEAR: Matriarch, Sub 37, Korg SV-2, DFAM, MF Drive, MF Delay, MF Boost, Roland RC-202

synthpeter

Re: Blank Patch Cards Please!

Post by synthpeter » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:56 pm

Yes, that would be great.

I too am using copies from the blank patch sheets in the DFAM manual. indicating the dial positions with a red pen. Even though it allows me to capture what I want saved, it's not as easy as a patch sheet with punched out holes. Unfortunately the dials on the DFAM aren't placed symmetrically, so you can't even use the reverse side of the cardboard sheets.

Super Synthlord

Post by Super Synthlord » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:12 am

I take photos of the front panel.

Never used them again lol.

MaxFerency

Post by MaxFerency » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:14 am

Yeah, I take photos as well and its a great way to quickly capture the current state of the synth but its annoying to try to recall the patch based on photos.
Max Ferency | http://maxferency.org | max [at] maxferency [dot] org
SYSTEM: macOS & Logic X Pro
GEAR: Matriarch, Sub 37, Korg SV-2, DFAM, MF Drive, MF Delay, MF Boost, Roland RC-202