Need help quickly a key has been broken

Mother-32, DFAM, Subharmonicon, Grandmother, Matriarch
Möög

Need help quickly a key has been broken

Post by Möög » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:35 am

I bought Moog Matriarch yesterday and a tagent has broken that is completely unimaginable, but it is material and material breaks from. I didn't find anywhere I can buy a G key somewhere in Sweden. Are there any stores selling new spare parts for Synthar in Europe? It should be Keybed and Key according to the link https://www.synth-parts.com/en/products ... eighted?c= 1845 model. But I do not know if Moog has made someone special. I need a new key fast. And I wonder why not MOOG sells spare parts that I can have at home and fix when things happen here.
I bought Synth yesterday and can take it on warranty, but it will take at least one month before I get it back and then with arguments that it is not wrong with the product and I get to pay everything. And I can not be in discussions that it does not manufacture or anything else, when it is high quality of fats products, it is difficult to refute. Is there anyone who knows where to buy new fats original parts? Seems quite strange that there is not to buy easily available, but knobs and potentiometers can buy where soldering. I understand ready that my guarantee disappears if I do it yourself.

And it is clear that I can open the shell and find allble parts and glue. But I need more than just Keys, but all parts for a white and a black key if there is something else you find when you open, but I think it is just the plastic that loosened on the key and the form to lock the key.

Best regards all

T
Attachments
CBC5F8DE-FD43-45A1-97B5-096B0766870B.jpeg
24EC905A-B836-4CAA-8787-1224E76EDBCB.jpeg
AA9B54C1-4E6B-476A-B492-D1DE98C4D5BD.jpeg