Matriarch frequency knobs not working

Mother-32, DFAM, Subharmonicon, Grandmother, Matriarch
HelmetHeid

Matriarch frequency knobs not working

Post by HelmetHeid » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:51 am

I got a matriarch about a week ago and am loving it. But this morning I just noticed that the frequency knobs for oscillators 2, 3 and 4 don't do anything when I turn them.

They definitely worked a few days ago, I remember pitch bending the individual oscillators with them. They still work when I enable sync and turn the knobs to get that oscillator sync sound. So the knobs themselves are working. It just seems to be the pitch bend function that isn't working with them.

There's no midi connected and no patching at all. It doesn't work in either normal playing mode, with the arp or with the sequencer.

I'm assuming that I've just got it in a weird setting that I don't know about. Any thoughts?

HelmetHeid

Re: Matriarch frequency knobs not working

Post by HelmetHeid » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:20 am

Hey,

I figured it out. Seems that a whole load of the global settings had changed themselves somehow. I definitely didnt do this myself, and found some other people have had the same trouble here:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=34127

I'm on firmware 1.2.3

I used the Chonky editor to see which global settings had changed and to reset them all. It's really handy and fast. I'd definitely recommend it:

https://www.fuzzy-cat.com/products