Matriarch Clock IN does not work!

Mother-32, DFAM, Subharmonicon, Grandmother, Matriarch
jido-genshi

Matriarch Clock IN does not work!

Post by jido-genshi » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:40 pm

I'm assuming the Matriarch forum will be here in the Grandmother forum (didn't see a specific Matriarch sub listed anywhere.)

Me and a couple of other Matriarch users have now confirmed that the CV Clock IN on the Matriarch does not work. I can send Clock OUT to the Grandmother from the Matriarch (and the GRnadmother's Rate light turns Yellow to show that it is receiving Clock) but from the Grandmother (or anything else) to the Matriarch just doesn't work, and no Yellow light. Is this already a known bug to Moog? Will there be a firmware update to fix this soon?

jido-genshi

Re: Matriarch Clock IN does not work!

Post by jido-genshi » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:36 pm

No one from Moog to address this in public? One of the people I had helped to test this out got a private response from Moog here:
MoogMusicSupportClockBug.png

Eskyberlin

Post by Eskyberlin » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:52 am

Hey, got mine yesterday and i'm having the same issue. Is it fixed meanwhile...? Thanks, E

bichuelo

Post by bichuelo » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:33 pm

I didn't test the function previously, but it works fine on Matriarch's latest firmware, 1.1.0 which was released on the 13th
http://audiotecna.info
T-III, Voyager, VX-351, Slim Phatty, Model D, Sub Phatty, Subsequent 37, Minitaur, all moogerfoogers and minifoogers, EW+, Theremini, Model 15, Filtatron, Animoog, Model D App, iOS 11 Mother-32, DFAM, Werkstatt, Win7, High Sierra