Mother 32 Receiving MIDI Clock but Not Notes

Mother-32, DFAM, Subharmonicon, Grandmother, Matriarch
coconutter

Re: Mother 32 Receiving MIDI Clock but Not Notes

Post by coconutter » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:34 pm

Hello! Here's the same problem... Mother doesn't get the note signals. The light is not flicking...
Really frustrating...

EDIT: fixed!!!! The MIDI channel on Mother was not 1 (=default).... no idea how it ever went off from that, because never had to change it intentionally; and it's quite a way to go to edit that setting.

Arp_p

Re: Mother 32 Receiving MIDI Clock but Not Notes

Post by Arp_p » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:19 pm

bichuelo wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:39 pm I just tried sending Clock+Notes from Sub 37 and Ableton Live and everything works fine here

Have you tried to contact support yet?
Hi bichuelo and sorry for hi-jacking this thread. but how did you manage to sync the mother-32 to the sub-37?. I am sending MIDI clock from my DAW to my sub 37 then I want to pass the clock data from the sub 37 to the mother-32 in that way both synths stays in sync. But the mother-32 doesn't seem to be getting any clock data from the sub 37. Can you please explain your method?
My method is:
MIDI clock DAW->Sub 37 (vis USB, and they are in perfect sync), then I have enable the ECHO USB IN (BOTH) and as well the SEND CLOCK, SEND ST/STP and the FOLLOW SPP, all three are ON. Both the mother and the sub are on Channel 1 and the mother has been set to MIDI DIN SYNC. The sub 37 is in perfect sync ith the daw , but the mother is not getting anything. Should the MIDI in led in the mother lit when clock data is being received?

I will really appreciate any help!
Cheers.