Mother's behavior

Mother-32, DFAM, Subharmonicon, Grandmother, Matriarch
red

Mother's behavior

Post by red » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:05 pm

I have a triple Mother-32 - In future this will allow complex sound/pattern creations.
But first I'm on the level of using a single module - and this will give me the possibility to compare the behavior of each module - and it seems not to be identical...

First sample is posted here...

A second sample: in on of the modules a recorded pattern will not be saved - means it will not be played back after a power switching off/on.
The other module is storing the hole pattern as expected.

I read the manual but I can't nothing find which allow to disable/enable storing - and as I understand there is also no direct saving possible ...after recording and going back to the RUN modus it's saved (?)

So, any idea why this two Mothers are different?
::red

manick

Re: Mother's behavior

Post by manick » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:47 pm

Hi red, as the one of your two modules seems to behave the same as mine concerning the Sine wave issue, I wondered if mine would behave the same as your's when saving patterns.
I just tried it, and mine did save the two test patterns and they were still there after powering down/up again.

red

Post by red » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:00 pm

Thanks manick !

So our Mothers are different :mrgreen:
My little problem is, what's an issue and what's my beginners fault...
::red

Vsyevolod

Post by Vsyevolod » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:07 pm

Best bet is to call the gang at Moog. Email sometimes gets lost in the cracks. They are the best ones to determine what's going on and how to address it. I sent in a firmware bug and they said they'd be right on it and release it in the next update.

Stephen

bichuelo

Post by bichuelo » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:03 am

Vsyevolod wrote:Best bet is to call the gang at Moog. Email sometimes gets lost in the cracks. They are the best ones to determine what's going on and how to address it. I sent in a firmware bug and they said they'd be right on it and release it in the next update.

Stephen

Sorry for the OT, but are you able to share with us which is the firware bug you reported?
http://audiotecna.info
T-III, Voyager, VX-351, Slim Phatty, Model D, Sub Phatty, Subsequent 37, Minitaur, all moogerfoogers and minifoogers, EW+, Theremini, Model 15, Filtatron, Animoog, Model D App, iOS 11 Mother-32, DFAM, Werkstatt, Win7, High Sierra