My 'preset box' project for my 'System 15'...

System 55 • System 35 • Model 15
analogmonster

Re: My 'preset box' project for my 'System 15'...

Post by analogmonster » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:01 am

noddyspuncture wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:44 am The impedances of the driver and pick-up coils need to be correct. I can't remember exactly which is which but you do get different results depending on them. I suppose the cct could be adapted to match but I found it easier to experiment with different tanks as I have a large collection of them.
I'd say just build your 905 cct and experiment like I did...?
Ok, I will do so :-)

noddyspuncture

Post by noddyspuncture » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:48 pm

ummagumma

Post by ummagumma » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:24 am

Haha wow! Amazing!!

Nice work. Holy hell, that's a lot of wiring!

VCO

Post by VCO » Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:18 pm

That’s simply awesome man. My drummer friend played for Keith Emerson before KE passed. Those modular synths are the real deal good for you. I’m envious. I’m just fortunate I have a voyager and a pro3. They have that sound that leans toward the modular world sonically. The model 10 and model 15 now cost almost as much as my grand piano did in the late 80s
I want to get into modular but it will probably never happen. I would probably opt for a prophet 5 rev 4. I don’t have a poly analog synth. I used to have an obxa and a sequential pro1 back in the day but got rid of them I always regret I got rid of them . I’m just a jazz piano player that digs synths. I have a lot of romplers from the 90s. I should sell them and go full throttle analog. I don’t think I could get much for them probably better to keep them. Unless of course I downsize to just a few keyboards. Modular would be so different because I depend on presets so much. But I’ don’t consider myself a synthisist. I just love the moog synth and all my keyboard hero’s played the Minimoog. The Minimoog is great for jazz fusion that and the fender Rhodes. All those polysynths didn’t really come out until the mid 70s. And considering in todays money we’re even more expensive. I could see how being in the modular world could bankrupt you real fast.
Real impressive you cats that are into modular and are the real deal and very dedicated to synthisis. You most dream of wires like the film. LOL