Connecting Werkstatt to MatrixBrute- CV Voltage Question

Everything Werkstatt.
KMR1977

Connecting Werkstatt to MatrixBrute- CV Voltage Question

Post by KMR1977 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:07 pm

I'm new to the world of CV. Are there any CV connections that can be damaging to the Werkstatt or what it is connected to?
I'm using an Aturia MatrixBrute and have connected various CV outputs to the input of the Werkstatt's. Generally speaking, are there voltages that are too high for either?
I know never connect an output to an output, but is everything else safe?

Richy

Re: Connecting Werkstatt to MatrixBrute- CV Voltage Question

Post by Richy » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:28 pm

Hello,
I have a question.
After many years I have now again got my Moog 203 a from the attic.
A Moog is a synthesizer,
I am now experiencing a problem.
When connecting, the fuse goes out almost immediately, sometimes immediately and sometimes after a few minutes….?
Can you tell me what's going on here?
And can you tell me what the right fuse is that should be in it and whether you can also supply it to me ???
Maybe I'm putting the wrong one in there?
I like to hear it,
Thank you.
Richard

MarkJones

Re: Connecting Werkstatt to MatrixBrute- CV Voltage Question

Post by MarkJones » Sun May 14, 2023 3:45 am

Richy wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:28 pm Hello,
I have a question.
After many years I have now again got my Moog 203 a from the attic.
A Moog is a synthesizer,
I am now experiencing a problem.
When connecting, the fuse goes out almost immediately, sometimes immediately and sometimes after a few minutes….?
Can you tell me what's going on here?
And can you tell me what the right fuse is that should be in it and whether you can also supply it to me ???
Maybe I'm putting the wrong one in there?
I like to hear it,
Thank you.
Richard
However, if you are looking for entertainment, you can refer to download gta 5 mobile (100% working) - android on the getmodnow platform with the same image and gameplay as on the computer.
Here are a few possibilities and steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

Power overload: It's possible that there is an electrical issue within the synthesizer that is causing a power overload, leading to the fuse blowing out. This could be due to a short circuit or a component malfunction. It's recommended to have the synthesizer inspected by a professional technician who specializes in Moog synthesizers.

Incorrect fuse rating: Make sure you are using the correct fuse rating for your Moog 203. Using a higher or lower-rated fuse than the device requires can lead to problems. Check the user manual or the label near the fuse holder to determine the correct fuse rating.

Faulty power cable or connections: Ensure that the power cable you are using is in good condition and properly connected to both the synthesizer and the power outlet. Sometimes loose connections or damaged cables can cause electrical issues. Try using a different power cable if possible.