problem with werkstatt vco

Everything Werkstatt.
jasper_ryder

problem with werkstatt vco

Post by jasper_ryder » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:02 am

Hello All,

I have noticed an issue with my werkstatts vco this evening. There are two small points when turning the pitch knob where the pitch goes "bad". At around 11 o'clock on the pitch knob the pitch jumps up much higher than it should be and sounds really bad. This also happens around 12 o'clock. So there are little spots that sound terrible when moving the pitch around. I opened up the werkstatt and sprayed the pot with dioxite but that did not change anything. Does anyone have any idea about what is going on with it?

Thanks

pinknemo13

Re: problem with werkstatt vco

Post by pinknemo13 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:14 am

I picked up a Werkstatt during the Black Friday capitalist extravaganza but am having some trouble using what I bought it for - as an external filter for audio. I picked up the CV Expander so I could plug some audio source into the Werkstatt's VCF In, however it seems that the sound level is super quiet, especially compared to the VCO on the Werkstatt. In other words, if I was to turn up the volume to hear the external audio coming through the Werkstatt and then unplugged it the sound of the Werkstatt's VCO would blow out my eardrums. Not quite but you get the idea.