Using a Voyager to calibrate a Werkstatt - how?

Everything Werkstatt.
knowgood

Using a Voyager to calibrate a Werkstatt - how?

Post by knowgood » Fri May 11, 2018 10:50 am

In laymen’s terms can someone help me calibrate my Werkstatt? My friend has a Voyager, and I’m assuming what I’m asking can be done - I just don’t know how. I pretty much need someone to hold my hand to do this. I’ve got the expansion board if that helps.

grenert

Re: Using a Voyager to calibrate a Werkstatt - how?

Post by grenert » Fri May 11, 2018 3:49 pm

Download the Werkstatt manual online at Moog. It is very detailed and includes calibration instructions (starting page 21).
Moog stuff: Slim Phatty, Minitaur, Mother-32, Werkstatt x2, MF-103, MF-104M, MF-108M
Running Moog software on Win7 64-bit
Dreams of a Voyager XL some day...

knowgood

Post by knowgood » Fri May 11, 2018 4:09 pm

grenert wrote:Download the Werkstatt manual online at Moog. It is very detailed and includes calibration instructions (starting page 21).

I’ve read that about 15 times. It makes no sense to me whatsoever.

knowgood

Post by knowgood » Fri May 11, 2018 5:13 pm

grenert wrote:Download the Werkstatt manual online at Moog. It is very detailed and includes calibration instructions (starting page 21).
Detailed if you know what you are doing. LoL! I have no other device that has cv or gate. How do I send 0vdc? How do I send +3vdc? Can I do this with said friends voyager? I did download an instrument tuner, but I have never used one. I know this procedure seems simple to most, but it isn’t to me - I think I’m over thinking it.

grenert

Post by grenert » Sat May 12, 2018 4:32 pm

If you don't have a device that outputs CV, then I have no idea what you are trying to calibrate. Exactly what are you trying to accomplish?
Moog stuff: Slim Phatty, Minitaur, Mother-32, Werkstatt x2, MF-103, MF-104M, MF-108M
Running Moog software on Win7 64-bit
Dreams of a Voyager XL some day...