Issues wAutomation or delay's parameter in Logic pro 10.2.1

Analog Delay • Ladder Filter
Chuchi

Issues wAutomation or delay's parameter in Logic pro 10.2.1

Post by Chuchi » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:09 am

Time has run so fast…but, now, at least I succeeded to manage the 2 analog delay serie 500 …However, I still have a question regarding the automation of the parameters of the delay.
In the tutorial video of the Moog delay, Ben Lindell, using an older version of logic shows clearly ( at minute 6:0) that almost every parameters can be subject to automation….Fig 1
However, when I try to make the same with Logic 10.2.1 the only parameter that is display on the screen is the amount of dB…and I can’t see w anything else Fig 2
When you download the plugin , this windows appears…but when I expand the plugin…I do not have the choice where to place the plugins…only the disk..
Would someone be so kind as to help me to try to solve this issue..It would be of course much more interesting to have access to other parameters….

Best regards

Christian
Attachments
Fig3.jpg
Fig2.jpg
Fig1.jpg

Control_Voltage

Re: Issues wAutomation or delay's parameter in Logic pro 10.

Post by Control_Voltage » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:16 pm

Hi Chuchi,

Andy from Moog Tech Support here. If you would please contact my assistant Nathan below, he is proficient with Logic and implementing the plug ins, so he can very likely assist you in solving this issue:

Nate Marino
[email protected]
828-251-0090 xt. 204

Thanks,
Andy Hughes
Service Department Manager
Moog Tech Support
Moog Music, Inc.

Chuchi

Re: Issues wAutomation or delay's parameter in Logic pro 10.

Post by Chuchi » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:47 am

OK, thanks a lot...I'll do it with pleasure... :D