minifoogers in effects loop?

Welcome to the world of Minifooger Analog Effects
Sculptair

minifoogers in effects loop?

Post by Sculptair » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:28 pm

Can anyone share with me how the minifooger ring mod, chorus, flange, tremolo, and delay sound in the effects loop of a high quality tube amp?
Sculptair

Hermetech Mastering

Re: minifoogers in effects loop?

Post by Hermetech Mastering » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:30 am

Do it all the time with my Drive and heavily modded AB763 Deluxe Reverb clone, no problems at all.

Sculptair

Post by Sculptair » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:50 pm

Thx Hermetech Mastering. I need the midi control that the mini's don't have, so I've now used both an MF-104m and MF-108m and they sound devine in the effects loop of my Mark V.
Sculptair

MoshPitt

Post by MoshPitt » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:56 pm

I have a Moog MF Chorus and an EHX XO Polychorus in my Mini Rectifier effects loop. The Polychorus has a saturation indicator LED, which showed that the Mini Rec was severely overdriving my effects loop pedals at reasonable gain and master volume levels. I didn't notice the saturation much with the Moog, but the Polychorus and another analog delay were very distorted. I picked up an Ebtech Line Level Shifter to fix the issue.

Sculptair

Post by Sculptair » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:25 pm

Good to know about the Ebtech line shifter to help pedals like the EHX XO Polychorus with the needed the input attenuation without gain parameters. And how do you like the polychorus?
Sculptair