Drive pedal gain knob holding sound eliminating attack.

Welcome to the world of Minifooger Analog Effects
Holiday101

Drive pedal gain knob holding sound eliminating attack.

Post by Holiday101 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:25 pm

I noticed with the Gain knob turned passed 12 o'clock it goes through a phase where the attack is not herd and the sound seems rather held. This is with my Minitaur going through the pedal to my audio interface. So I repeatedly hit a key on my keyboard to trigger the note and it will sound with the proper attack but then the attack will disappear for a few seconds and then come back in in an oscillated way. Is this normal? When I turn gain all the way up it goes from no attack to attack sound more rapidly.

Control_Voltage

Re: Drive pedal gain knob holding sound eliminating attack.

Post by Control_Voltage » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:12 pm

Hi there,

Andy from Moog Tech Support here!!! We will be happy to help you sort out the cause of this issue.

Please contact us directly for support:

Andy Hughes, Service Manager
[email protected]
828-251-0090 xt 221

Nate Marino
[email protected]
xt. 204

Taylor Mott
[email protected]
xt. 217

Thanks,
Andy Hughes
Service Department Manager
Moog Music, Inc.

Holiday101

Post by Holiday101 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:00 am

I'm going to do some more testing with a couple of synths I have. I herd a demo of it on Youtube and thought it might be cool to add a little more "Oomph" to my synths. I know most use it as a guitar pedal. Anyways, will report back in a bit. Hopefully I can figure out if it's an issue with the unit. Oh by the way my MF Drive is I believe the newer one with "by Moog" in script.

Holiday101

Post by Holiday101 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:12 pm

Well with my continued test and experimentation I think it was a down to not really understanding the unit as well as the patches I was trying at the time. I haven't been able to replicate the original issue. MF Drive is definitely not a mere distortion unit.