Power supply

Welcome to the world of Minifooger Analog Effects
amarsh

Power supply

Post by amarsh » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Hi, probably a silly question, but I have ordered a Minifooger and just wondering whether it comes with it's own power lead?

Moog Music

Re: Power supply

Post by Moog Music » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:40 pm

amarsh wrote:Hi, probably a silly question, but I have ordered a Minifooger and just wondering whether it comes with it's own power lead?
Hi amarsh,
Minifoogers ship with a 9V battery installed. The Minifooger power supply is optional and can be purchased from any authorized Moog Dealer or from MoogMusic.com

Hope this helps
- Your friends at Moog

amarsh

Post by amarsh » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:22 am

Ah, in that case I'd better order an adaptor too. Thanks for the update. Btw, on a related note, I live in the UK and have pre-ordered a Minifooger Delay and was told I can expect to recieve it in mid-November when the supplier recieves them from Moog. Do you have any idea whether this is still likely to be the case?

EMwhite

Post by EMwhite » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:56 pm

FYI: the MiniFoogers (unlike the MoogerFoogers) are 'rest of the guitar pedal world' compatible; meaning you can use your voodoo ISO5, or other pedalboard power supply without any issues or worries.

Current requirements are nominal on the new pedal as well, but have a look at the bottom plate with the lovely picture of North Carolina to see the customary power orientation/polarity diagram.
'76 Minimoog, Taurus 3, Oberheim FVS + Son of 2-voice; Sequential ProOne; Juno 106; Moog Model 15; Kurzweil 250; Hammond M3; and a handful of Fender Basses Flickr!