Using Animoog with Duet on macOS

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
carlcaulkett

Using Animoog with Duet on macOS

Post by carlcaulkett » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:41 am

I've just bought Animoog Z, and I am trying to use it with Bitwig Studio as a VST. That, in itself, works fine, so I then wondered if I could use the Mac utility Duet and operate Animoog as a VST but have it showing up and controlled with my iPad.

Well, it works... kind of. The problem is that while the screen in the macOS version of the app allows the screen to be rescaled to full-screen, it doesn't seem to be possible with the VST version. I've submitted a ticket to Moog and tweeted about it to @moogmusicinc but no-one has replied yet.

Animoog seems to work perfectly on the iPad via Duet, fully supporting the variation of sound that one gets when touching the keys at different vertical positions. It's just that the default size of the VST GUI makes it just too fiddly.

If any Moog devs are reading this, please can we have scaling on the VST, or if there is a way of doing this please can you tell me how!

RogerEye1253

Re: Using Animoog with Duet on macOS

Post by RogerEye1253 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:34 pm

I have have same question, can please someone help me and OPNulls Brawl APK?

Ojisan

Post by Ojisan » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:11 pm

carlcaulkett wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:41 amplease can we have scaling on the VST, or if there is a way of doing this please can you tell me how!GBWhatsApp APK
Agreed. lack of scaling on the VST is what i don't like.

CaseyRogers

Post by CaseyRogers » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:00 pm

You can do it this way to resize VST : General settings > GUI scaling' and 'Cover settings > VST plugin scaling'.

Anabella128

Post by Anabella128 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:13 am

Ojisan wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:11 pm
carlcaulkett wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:41 amplease can we have scaling on the VST, or if there is a way of doing this please can you tell me how!whatsapp mod
Agreed. lack of scaling on the VST is what i don't like.
Well, most of the people tends to dislike it..

leyo01

Post by leyo01 » Tue May 16, 2023 12:46 am

To create captivating and unique sounds, combine the power of Animoog with the versatility of Duet on macOS. Begin by connecting your iOS device running Animoog to your Mac using a Lightning cable. Launch Animoog on your iOS device and open the Duet application on your Mac. anonymous instagram viewer

IQMusic

Post by IQMusic » Sat May 27, 2023 12:40 pm

Hey there 8) , I am bumping this as I have a smilier issue with Maschine 2 SW loading Animoog Z Synthesizer on a 4k iMac 21" scaled to the max. When on Maschine 2 SW, the plugin does not display and the only solution that helped was to turn down the scaling on my iMac. :!: