Model 15 Mac Automation

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
JimTwerell

Model 15 Mac Automation

Post by JimTwerell » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:49 pm

Anyone having trouble with crackling sounds when automating the Model 15 in Logic Pro X? Everything sounds great in real time, but I can't figure out how to record changes in MIDI (cutoff, Envelope) without a crackling throughout entire transition. Maybe I'm going about it wrong. I record in Midi, make changes in automation, then try to bounce the file into an Audio File. Maybe it's just a glitch and I should stick with my Sub 37.

jbjohnba

Re: Model 15 Mac Automation

Post by jbjohnba » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:42 am

I am. Tried a few approaches but the audio is always crackling once automation starts up. Gotta say that automating the model 15 in logic pro is so enticing. I hope there is a quick fix to this.

gbevin

Post by gbevin » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:11 am

Thanks for reporting this. We addressed this in the previous release of Model 15 for macOS. Please let us know how this is working us for you.

<3 your friends at Moog
Geert Bevin
Software Engineering Manager
Software Product Manager
Moog Music, Inc.

nyanko

Post by nyanko » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:55 pm

Hi, I am having crackling issues on the new MacBook m1 max 16". I get crackling sounds when I play the Moog 15 in Logic Pro with a ROLI block. I can play fine with any other VST like Pigments 3 or Alchemy. But each time I try with Moog, the same cracklings occur. So I leave it for now cause I don't want to damage my speakers. Hoping for a fix in the future.

It's sad not to be able to use this really nice synth on the new MacBook m1 max.