Animoog & QuNexus

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
eigenstates

Animoog & QuNexus

Post by eigenstates » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:17 pm

Hi, I am a long time user of Animoog and I recently got a gift of a QuNexus. I am trying to program the Q to match the keyboard behavior of the in-app keyboard of the Animoog. I have tried mapping the pressure to the modulation to get the same feeling as when you slide your finger up on a key on the in-app keyboard. It seems to behave very differently. For the in-app kb I get that velocity is determined by where on the kb you press vertically. As you slide your finger up and down, is how you apply modulation. But if I map velocity and pressure in the Q to those values I get something that sounds different.

Also, I like the in-app keyboard behavior when you slide from left to right (up in and down in note value). I don't seem to be able to replicate the nice glide.

Lastly, I really enjoy the Animoog KB Scale setting- is there a way to pass that back to the QuNexus when I change it in the app?

Thanks all.