Moog Music Forum

Share Ideas and Pass the word

Folders for Presets in Animoog

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.

Folders for Presets in Animoog

Postby thedarkknight1 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:45 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm new here so I apologize in advance for posting a redundant topic or if I'm posting in the wrong area. Before anyone "blasts" me and tells me to do a search, I did and no-one had the answer I was looking for. I used to run the KMI 12-Step with a laptop running a program my keyboardist installed. It would occasionally run into "midi lock" but for the most part it was okay. What I really mean is that it did the job but it was nothing exciting. I needed something affordable and very portable so I decided on downloading Animoog for my iPad. I heard some samples on YouTube and was super impressed. So now I am running Animoog on my iPad mini connected to the KMI 12-Step. The whole configuration is super light and I can't wait to get it on stage. One problem I am having (and I am not sure if it is Animoog or the 12-Step) is that when I change presets, I have to drop the pitch on the 12-Step two octaves to match the lower register I was just playing on the previous preset. The other issue (and most important) I need help with is that I wish to keep the presets I use or edit in a folder so that when I am gigging, I can just bring up the folder then hit the right preset for the song being played. Kind of like a set list. I do not see an option for this in Animoog. Is there any way to accomplish this? What I see in Animoog is the left side where all of your expansion pack/folders are. When you hit the folder/pack it expands to reveal the presets in that folder/pack. I see "default" then all of the packs but no button or toggle that says "create folder" or "edit folder". How can I create a folder with the name I choose and keep my presets in there? I really appreciate whatever help I receive on this.
thedarkknight1

Re: Folders for Presets in Animoog

Postby Satri » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:32 pm

Hi Dark Knight,

You can reorganize and save presets in new folders, see how here https://www.animoog.org/2016/06/24/step ... h-ifunbox/

You'll probably be interested by additional free Animoog presets as well, see https://www.animoog.org/2017/07/09/the- ... 9-timbres/

Hope this helps & welcome to the wonderful world of Animoog! :-) -- Alex / Satri
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Air | Alex / Satri
Satri

Return to Moog Apps