How to disable mod or pitch controls?

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
intrasight

How to disable mod or pitch controls?

Post by intrasight » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:44 am

Is this possible? Manual says "MOD and PITCH strips are assignable in the MOD section and can be toggled On/Off in the SETUP page" but there is no screenshot to clarify that. Where is the "MOD section"? Where are these "On/Off" toggles?

intrasight

Re: How to disable mod or pitch controls?

Post by intrasight » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:35 am

Just to be clear, I wish to toggle them "off" but I don't see such a toggle on the setup page.

Satri

Post by Satri » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:58 pm

Hi intrasight,

The Mod section is actually named the "ENV/MOD" panel, third on top.

To show or hide the strips, the toggle feature you're referring to, that's done from SETUP, then select Configuration on the left, and then top-right you'll see the button to display or hide the strips.

Hope this helps :-) Alex / Satri
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri

intrasight

Post by intrasight » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:46 pm

Thanks. Yes, that will show and hide. But I wish to disable. I'm using a MIDI controller (LinnStrument) and the MOD control still works even when hidden. If it can't be disabled, can the sensitivity be adjusted?

Satri

Post by Satri » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:25 pm

Not sure that can be done on Animoog's end, however, can't you disable sending those MIDI CCs on the LinnStrument's side? Another potential option, maybe changing the MOD MIDI CC mapping on Animoog's side will do it? Good luck -- Alex
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri