Filtatron sample import issue

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
ashsmith

Filtatron sample import issue

Post by ashsmith » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:08 am

Hello,
I am having an issue with the Filtatron app on my Ipad.
After coming back to the app after some time away from it, I am now unable to load files into the sampler page.
I press menu, choose the "import" option, and a white screen comes up from the bottom, then goes back down, leaving me back at the sampler page (sometimes the orientation switches 90 degrees in the process).
I tried deleting the app and reinstalling, and tried on another ipad and even a version for my iphone, and the same exact thing occurs.
Is it still possible to load WAVs from my ipad's itunes library directly to the sampler?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. One project I do relies on using my own samplers in the Filtatron sampler a great deal.
thanks very much!

Satri

Re: Filtatron sample import issue

Post by Satri » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:17 am

Ah, I wanted to test on my own iPad, just to find out Filtatron won't even launch on my iPad Air with iOS 10.3.3. Strange. I'll inform Moog's support -- Alex / Satri
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri

ashsmith

Post by ashsmith » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:41 pm

ok thanks!
I'm running 10.3.3 too by the way.
Its possible this started happening since I updated, but I really don't know.

Satri

Post by Satri » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:43 pm

Hi @ashsmith,

I was able to boot Filtatron, I had to delete it and reinstall. Afterwards, I get the exact same behavior as you when trying to import. I haven't read the manual whether or not this is expected (I suspect it's not and it's a bug?) - I'll let you confirm. Don't hesitate to contact Moog support if you think you found a bug: [email protected]

Cheers -- Alex / Satri
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri

gbevin

Post by gbevin » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:01 am

Thanks for the reports guys, we've found the problem regarding media import into the sampler page and submitted an update to Apple.

Take care,

Geert
Geert Bevin
Software Engineering Manager
Software Product Manager
Moog Music, Inc.