Moog Music Forum

Share Ideas and Pass the word

animoog and ios 10.2

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.

animoog and ios 10.2

Postby jimh54 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:02 am

Hello all,
I'm new to the forum. 1st post. Got an ipad pro 9.7" for xmas. installed animoog and tried to install all of the presets I have downloaded. no matter how I try it they do not show up in the app. I have tried ifunbox and itunes to do it but no joy. The ipad has ios 10.2 installed. does anyone else have a similar problem? I also have an older ipad 3 running ios 9.3.5. no problem there. got all of the presets in and working. trouble is, pretty soon that ipad won't work because of being out dated. Any suggestions i can try?
jimh54

Re: animoog and ios 10.2

Postby Satri » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:20 pm

Hi Jimh54,

Here's the Animoog presets and timbres step-by-step installation instructions that work for me (and everybody else as far as I can tell :-)):
https://www.animoog.org/2016/06/24/step ... h-ifunbox/

Hope this helps. Enjoy Animoog and the new year! -- Alex / Satri
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Air | Alex / Satri
Satri

Re: animoog and ios 10.2

Postby d.savoy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:55 am

Hello! , Are you still playing animoog? I have some Presets for share if you want
Regards
d.savoy

Return to Moog Apps