Animoog touchscreen "broken"since update *HELP!

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
dainebag

Animoog touchscreen "broken"since update *HELP!

Post by dainebag » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:12 am

I'm new here and in all honesty I don't have much experience with synths other than the animoog app.
So please excuse me for not knowing the correct terminologies.

My animoog app has been excellent. I run it on an iPad Air 2 and I use it in my live set with looper and guitar.
However a couple days ago there was the 2.4.2 update. There was also an iOS 9.3.5 update last night, and im not sure which is the culprit but since then I've had an issue.

Whenever I play two keys polyphonically it's fine, but if they are a black and white one NEXT to eachother, one cuts the other out. As if set to MONO. I've tried it with my own sounds and the default sounds. It's not consistent but does it 75% of the time. I've messed with the settings but it worked fine a couple days ago and I can't seem to figure out what's going on.
I have a show in a couple of days and I cannot play the pattern I need to without fixing this issue :(

Here is a link to a video so you can see what I'm talking about.

https://youtu.be/u41zKOsjfCM

Apologies for my inexperience and thank you for listening.

gbevin

Re: Animoog touchscreen "broken"since update *HELP!

Post by gbevin » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:32 am

Thanks for the report dainebag.

It was good that you sent this issue straight to support so that we could look at it immediately. We've got a fix in place and submitted it to Apple for beta testing and/or App Store approval, whatever happens first.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Geert Bevin
Software Engineering Manager
Software Product Manager
Moog Music, Inc.