Can't copy files with AudioCopy

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
Matgaz

Can't copy files with AudioCopy

Post by Matgaz » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:09 pm

Hello,
I need help to copy my audio recordings (made with the record button) with AudioCopy.
Animoog 2.3.4 opens AudioCopy automatically, then the file is copied (files were so easy to recall before) but does not appear in the Animmog file list as it normally used to do inside the pasteboard app.
I'm on ipad2 latest iOS update, working on a professional project and cannot use Animoog melodies anymore.
Anyone can help? Thanks in advance.

Satri

Re: Can't copy files with AudioCopy

Post by Satri » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:06 pm

Hi Matgaz,

I'm not certain how you're trying to copy a track, but here's how it works for me:
* In 4 Track, double tap on track and select AudioCopy
* An AudioCopy dialog appears and you have to select 'Copy Audio', then select 'Done' (top right, might be hidden by copy notification), this brings you back to Animoog
* Paste in your other app (I use GarageBand, paste from AudioCopy works there)

Does that help? I have stopped using AudioCopy entirely (I used it for well over 100 Animoog tracks). I now record directly in GarageBand using Inter-app audio, that's a much simpler workflow. (but I hate that we have disable the metronome and set the length to 'automatic' when a new track is created on GarageBand, other than that, works flawlessly)

Hope this helped :-) -- Alex / Satri
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri

gbevin

Post by gbevin » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:31 am

Hi Matgaz,

Thanks for your report, we'll take a look.
Geert Bevin
Software Engineering Manager
Software Product Manager
Moog Music, Inc.

afifaadam

Post by afifaadam » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:37 am

Satri wrote:Hi Matgaz,

I'm not certain how you're trying to copy a track, but here's how it works for me:
* In 4 Track, double tap on track and select AudioCopy
* An AudioCopy dialog appears and you have to select 'Copy Audio', then select 'Done' (top right, might be hidden by copy notification), this brings you back to Animoog
* Paste in your other app (I use GarageBand, paste from AudioCopy works there)

Does that help? I have stopped using AudioCopy entirely (I used it for well over 100 Animoog tracks). I now record directly in GarageBand using Inter-app audio, that's a much simpler workflow. (but I hate that we have disable the metronome and set the length to 'automatic' when a new track is created on GarageBand, other than that, works flawlessly)

Hope this helped :-) -- Alex / Satri
Satri! i think u give a simple tutoril about copy a track.and it will be helpful for Motgaz as well as for me and for other.thanks for your help about Motgaz problem.if any one have this type of poblem then i think this tutorial will help them to solve out this type of problem :D thnks