Animoog store request

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
powaviolenza

Animoog store request

Post by powaviolenza » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:46 am

Hello!
I was wondering - since it seems Auria or SoundPrism both have a system which allows their in-app purchases to be transferred from one version to another (Auria --> Auria Pro ; SoundPrism --> SoundPrism Pro) : would you guys take a look at how to implement it in Animoog ? So people who bought all the packs on one version (like me on Animoog for iPhone) could bring them back without buying them another time if they switch to Animoog for ipad ?

Thanks

gbevin

Re: Animoog store request

Post by gbevin » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:07 am

Hi, thanks for reaching out to us!

We've been evaluating various solutions for this problem and have talked to the Auria and SoundPrism guys about their approach. Their solution might work, but introduces a set of new problems. Instead, we're looking into a more general solution that would address this problem for our current and future apps. This is not for the immediate future, please bear with us as we figure out what will work the best in the long term and implement it.

Take care,

Geert
Geert Bevin
Software Engineering Manager
Software Product Manager
Moog Music, Inc.

powaviolenza

Post by powaviolenza » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:31 am

Thanx a big lot for the answer, I'm really looking forward :)

powaviolenza

Post by powaviolenza » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Hi Geert :) Any news on that particular matter?
I'd gladly give up my iPhone Animoog licenses (all the packs) to activate them instead on my iPad version. Would there be a way to do that? Thank you !

gbevin

Post by gbevin » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:43 pm

We'll see what we can do to help you, can you please reach out to [email protected] ?
powaviolenza wrote:Hi Geert :) Any news on that particular matter?
I'd gladly give up my iPhone Animoog licenses (all the packs) to activate them instead on my iPad version. Would there be a way to do that? Thank you !
Geert Bevin
Software Engineering Manager
Software Product Manager
Moog Music, Inc.

powaviolenza

Post by powaviolenza » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:56 pm

Thank you - I just did !

Toderz

Post by Toderz » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:10 pm

Geert,

Glad to see you guys involved in the community and looking out for your customers - creates some warm fuzzies that make us want to come back :)

Cheers,
Toderz