iPhone 6S Plus + Animoog for iPhone = useless

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
bluelion

iPhone 6S Plus + Animoog for iPhone = useless

Post by bluelion » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:47 pm

I have Filtatron and checked to see if it was just my internal speaker, but it's not. I got a new iPhone 6S Plus yesterday and was pumped to try out Animoog on it. But all of the settings sound like the bit rate is low or something. The audio sounds awful and super low-res with lots of cracking and cut-outs.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I have tried deleting and re-installing the app, but the problem persists. Any ideas?

Satri

Re: iPhone 6S Plus + Animoog for iPhone = useless

Post by Satri » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:39 am

Hi Bluelion,

A Moog developer publicly indicated that a minor Animoog update is coming to increase support of iOS 9 and to include the latest Audiobus SDK (I expect this update to be approved by Apple any day now). Maybe that will fix your issues? If not, contact Moog support, they'll reply to you.

Good luck -- Alex / Satri
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri

betovel

Post by betovel » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:20 pm

bluelion wrote:I have Filtatron and checked to see if it was just my internal speaker, but it's not. I got a new iPhone 6S Plus yesterday and was pumped to try out Animoog on it. But all of the settings sound like the bit rate is low or something. The audio sounds awful and super low-res with lots of cracking and cut-outs.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I have tried deleting and re-installing the app, but the problem persists. Any ideas?
Same Issue here, iPhone 6S, I found a fix in the meantime, go to settings and toggle "backgound audio" or use your headphones.

gbevin

Post by gbevin » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:02 am

Sorry to hear that you're having troubles with the iPhone 6s and Animoog. At the moment we don't have direct access to any of the new iPhones but are working with our beta-testers to find a solution for this. We tested on iOS 9 beforehand and the existing app store version sounds fine on all other devices. We're trying to figure out what might have changed on those new iPhones.

Thanks for your patience.
Geert Bevin
Software Engineering Manager
Software Product Manager
Moog Music, Inc.

gbevin

Post by gbevin » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:48 pm

Animoog for iPhone 1.2.0 has just been released, this update should work fine on your iPhone 6s.
Geert Bevin
Software Engineering Manager
Software Product Manager
Moog Music, Inc.

ElShaier

Post by ElShaier » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:00 am

well after the update of the new OS this is not login some times and i found the solution... i am using actually the proxy that is why facing such issue