Animoog Record Module – Can I have a Decay Control please?

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
Creme Douche

Animoog Record Module – Can I have a Decay Control please?

Post by Creme Douche » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:52 am

Hello, I’m new here, but a big Animoog fan – it’s rapidly become my new go-to instrument.

So the idea is, with the new decay at max, the recording will loop as it currently does.

With settings less than max, the loop level will gradually decay over the duration of the loop, eventually to zero. I think it would be useful if this happened during overdub and playback, but opinions may differ on this.

This would be great for Frippertronics style soundscaping and generally allowing you to use the recorder in live performance without having to mask abrupt stops in playback to say a droney background thing for example.

An alternative, possibly simpler solution would be to "simply" add a fade in / out on play / stop, say from 0 to 30 seconds.

Personally, I’d be happy for either of these to be IAPs as I’d find them indispensable for what I do. Sorry if this has been suggested before - I couldn't find anything in the search.

Finally, it would also be great if the count-in in the 4-track either didn't apply to the record module, or if the app remembered your preference to have no count-in.

Really appreciate the extended record time in the latest release btw!

Hope the Animoog team might consider one of the above, and hope all this doesn't sound too demanding :-) – thanks guys.

Harry

Re: Animoog Record Module – Can I have a Decay Control pleas

Post by Harry » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:27 pm

I'd love to see some form of this feature! Thanks!!