New Animoog for iPhone Manual?

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
fogbank

New Animoog for iPhone Manual?

Post by fogbank » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:43 pm

Thanks so much to Moog for updating the app! So much easier, more logical and most importantly fun to play! Would we be able to get a downloadable version of the manual? A pdf of the built in manual from the iPad version would suffice for most i'm sure as the interface variations are pretty minor. Thanks, and congratulations on your new ownership.

SZak

Re: New Animoog for iPhone Manual?

Post by SZak » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:13 pm

Yes, even just posting the newest manual for Animoog iPad would be great. As it stands now, the Animoog manual downloadable from the Moog website is from 10/17/2011. The updated manual for Animoog for iPad (v2.2.4 & 2.2.5) is sadly only viewable from within the Animoog app and I see no means to extract the document from the app itself.

martygras

Post by martygras » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:57 pm

Oh yes, a pdf would be great. I've got a small space reserved for it on my iBooks bookshelf. :)

It would also be nice to see an in depth description of how everything interacts and can be controlled from an external controller. I am personally using an EWI, but know there are a lot of people making and using all sort of devices utilizing CC' and aftertouch.

gbevin

Post by gbevin » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:49 am

Hi,

You can find the PDF of the manual on the Moog website:
http://www.moogmusic.com/products/apps/ ... nloads-tab

Have fun!

Geert
Geert Bevin
Software Engineering Manager
Software Product Manager
Moog Music, Inc.

fogbank

Post by fogbank » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:47 pm

Thanks for replying Geert.The manual you linked to is the old version from October 2011. It's the new one that is bundled with the iPad app that we'd like to be able to read as it's not included in the iPhone version.

Thanks,

Howard G.

gbevin

Post by gbevin » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:48 pm

Actually it's the latest, the date you see is the initial publishing date, not the last update date. I know ... it's confusing.
fogbank wrote:Thanks for replying Geert.The manual you linked to is the old version from October 2011. It's the new one that is bundled with the iPad app that we'd like to be able to read as it's not included in the iPhone version.
Geert Bevin
Software Engineering Manager
Software Product Manager
Moog Music, Inc.

fogbank

Post by fogbank » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:45 pm

Ah, Awesome! Thankyou, reading now then running out to get some ink cartridges!

Thanks Again,

Howard G