1,713 Presets: List of Animoog Expansion Packs Major Update

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
Satri

1,713 Presets: List of Animoog Expansion Packs Major Update

Post by Satri » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:35 pm

Dear fellow Animoog lovers,

When I launched Animoog.org over a year ago, its value really came from the List of Animoog expansion packs, simply because there's plenty of third-party expansion packs that are not available from Animoog's in-app store and are difficult to find. I'm happy to provide a major update to this list.

"1,713 presets, that’s how many presets sound designers gave us to explore. Thank you. Without you, Animoog wouldn’t be the Animoog I love so much today. As a mean to thank you dear sound designers and to highlight your work, I’m pleased to provide this major update to the List of Animoog Expansion Packs."

http://animoog.org/2015/06/17/1713-pres ... ion-packs/

I'll be away until the very end of July, I'll update Animoog.org upon my return. Meanwhile, enjoy Animoog! :-) -- Alex / Satri
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri

SZak

Re: 1,713 Presets: List of Animoog Expansion Packs Major Upd

Post by SZak » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:17 pm

Have a nice trip/vacation/holiday/sabbatical/whatever...Seeya, Alex!

Satri

Re: 1,713 Presets: List of Animoog Expansion Packs Major Upd

Post by Satri » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:24 pm

Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri