Filtatron 1.4.0 Released

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
Satri

Filtatron 1.4.0 Released

Post by Satri » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:57 pm

What's new
• Supports iOS 7.1 and 8.x
• iPhone 4s/5/5s/6/6 Plus and iPad Air 1/2 compatible
• Audiobus for total integration with your other audio apps! Filtatron can act as a source, a destination, or a filter for audio from other compatible apps
• Basic Inter-App Audio Effect support
• HTTP and WebDAV support for file transfer
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri

dsk

Re: Filtatron 1.4.0 Released

Post by dsk » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:55 am

My Apogee Jam (first version) is not working anymore with the latest filtatron app 1.4.0 ;(
It seems that the input device is not recognized by filtatron. (Jams LED remains blue - which means powered but not active[green led] )

When using Audiobus then I can feed the input from my apogee jam into the filtatron app. Strange.

Stuka

Post by Stuka » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:48 am

... and landscape mode STILL doesn't work on iPad 2 with latest iOS updates...
Little Phatty Solar CV, Minitaur, Slim Phatty (x2), MF-101, MF-102, MF-103, MF-104M, MF-105M, MF-108M, CP-251 (x2), Animoog app, Filtatron app, Model D app, Model 15 app...and some 5U modular and Doepfer stuff...

dsk

Post by dsk » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:05 am

dsk wrote:My Apogee Jam (first version) is not working anymore with the latest filtatron app 1.4.0 ;(
It seems that the input device is not recognized by filtatron. (Jams LED remains blue - which means powered but not active[green led] )

When using Audiobus then I can feed the input from my apogee jam into the filtatron app. Strange.
Found the solution - It took me a while but its easy:
1. Open your "iOS Settings"
2. scroll down to your installed Apps and select Filtatron
3. "Audio Input" - change to desired input.
In my case: USB where the apogee jam is connected via the USB camera connection cable.

Seems to me that this is new to 1.4.0 - In previous versions my audio interface was recognized automatically. but however it works now.

@Moog: thanks for the update!