Animoog and Lemur

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
sneil

Animoog and Lemur

Post by sneil » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:12 am

Hello, I am hoping that someone can help me with an issue I have with Animoog and Lemur. I am using both on the same iPad. I am able to trigger notes with Lemur, but not cc changes. When I switch back to Animoog, however, all the cc changes occur, all at one, that I made while I had Lemur open. I have background audio on. I am able to do this with Thor, so I am not sure what I am doing wrong with Animoog. Thanks for your help.

Richard Marchand

Re: Animoog and Lemur

Post by Richard Marchand » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:44 pm

have you found a solution? The only way it works for me is when I get my one iPad to send midi to the other ipad running animoog. as for internally on a single iPad i have the exact problem as you.

Frustrating as I bought lemur mainly so I could make a single interface for animoog and one other app.

hmtx

Re: Animoog and Lemur

Post by hmtx » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:49 pm

I am able to do this with MIDI Designer Pro and Animoog, notes and CC changes are instantly received in Animoog running in the background. So I would guess you don't have an Animoog issue, but I'm on old software (iOS 7 and Animoog 2.1.1) so maybe its a new bug that popped up in the later revisions?

Or it may be a problem with your Lemur setup, who knows?